Automatic Bird Seed Scoop
- Makes refilling your bird feeders super quick, easy and with much less mess
- Holds up to 4 cups / 1 litre of seed
- ThIs bird feeder scoop allows you to fill bird feeders without touching the feed. Simply fill and then press the trap door hatch and the seed funnels into the feeder.
- Use the built-in lever to control the flow of the seeds or nuts so you don't overfill your feeders
- The hook attached allows it to be hung up out of the way when not required.
Dimensions & Weight
Shipping & Returns
We ship all orders within 24 Hours (Monday - Friday). We are based in the UK. All orders from the UK are shipped from our UK facility.
Tracking & Time
All orders are shipped using our trusted couriers - Royal Mail, APC Overnight or Parcelforce. Please note that if your order is over a certain size and weight it will automatically be sent via APC/Parcelforce and/or may incur a small surcharge if not within UK Mainland. Once you receive your order dispatch email, the courier will be in contact with tracking information and delivery times. Orders are delivered within 2-3 working days.
£4.99 Royal Mail Tracked Delivery (2-3 Working Days)
£6.99 APC/Parcelforce Tracked and Signed For (1-2 Working Days)
£6.99 Tracked Delivery 2-3 Working Days (Northern Ireland)
£24.99 APC/Parcelforce Tracked and Signed For (Northern Ireland)
We currently ship to Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands. Shipping to these destinations is €12.00.
We are expanding our European shipping destinations in the near future, please contact us for a shipping quote if you within another European country.
Other Related Info
Or if you are visiting from the USA, please visit our USA site.
We operate a reduced packaging policy in order to minimise our impact on the environment as much as we can. Our packaging materials are carefully chosen in order to ensure that contents are protected as much as possible whilst creating as least wastage as possible.
In some cases, you may notice that the packaging of Roamwild products features our brand name or logo. This is a common practice among companies to ensure the integrity and recognition of our products.